- Screening job candidates and conducting interviews to performing background checks and providing orientation to new employees.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans to build strong structures and procedures.
- Coach management and teams to promote and facilitate career growth and development.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees to build a strong foundation and increase employee engagement.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
Requirements and skills:
-Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant filed.
-Good understanding of the full recruitment processes.
-Ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
-Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes
- Leadership skills and punctuality